• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC won't ship to California via FedEx?
2 2

22 posts in this topic

On 9/6/2018 at 5:08 PM, blazingbob said:

Fedex sucks.  

How come this never makes news about companies not using FEDEX because drivers don't ring the bell,  drop and run and don't get signatures like they are supposed to?

I've been saying this for years.  You and I both live on Long Island.  I've been told by Fed Ex...

"We know your package is on Long Island... we currently do not know where on Long Island." or something like this.  Mind numbing that this would be said instead of "We currently are trying to locate your parcel."

Driver telling me that I almost got him fired because I went nuts on Fed Ex after the driver signed my package himself which contained a copy of Superman 3 and then left it on the wrong doorstep somewhere else in town.   Fed Ex said the package was somehow signed for while I was working in Brooklyn all day despite there being no one home. 

I recently complained again after they signed for another package of mine themselves and left it on the doorstep.  I found a comiclink package that I knew had to be signed for just left out on the stoop. 

I hate em.