• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tales to Astonish 60
1 1

6 posts in this topic

mid grade copy with good eye appeal, with strong colors, not too much cover wear.

defects: color break crease upper right corner of cover, moderate wear with color break along top edge of cover and little bit on bottom edge of cover, multiple color breaking creases on the spine, and the biggie is the moderately large stain/soiling on the back cover (looks like it goes through part of the interior pages)

edit:  now that i'm thinking about it again, I just posted on another PGM thread where I noted how harshly CGC graded an otherwise very nice FF48 for a barely perceptible 2" water stain on the front cover

Edited by davet75

Scrolling down, by the bottom of the front cover, I was at 5.5/6.0. Same as I scrolled the top 1/3rd of the back cover, and then PAM!  An instant drop to 3.5. I can't see 4.0 for a midde grade book with a stain that hideous. Doc Hoppus is spot on, IMO. 3.5

Edited by James J Johnson