• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper Age key ASM 265 9.8 and more{CLOSED}

12 posts in this topic

Letting some books go to new homes :)

Rules :

-All prices are US$

-No sale to anyone on the probation list or HOS OR my do not interact with list, not very many, but....

- I accept PP, cheques (they must clear first), or trade. trade would have to be interesting Archie book/s.

-Shipping to Canada 18$ (Newfoundland more), 22$ to the US (Alaska, Hawaii more), Western Europe we would need to chat about it, but I will gladly ship it to you . Rest of the world, terribly sorry.

-Refunds shouldn't have to on graded books, but if you must have one it will be on your dime and the book must be in the same condition it was received in 

- The winner is the first person to post an :takeit:in the thread. An :takeit:in the thread trumps all PM negotiations.  

- I have a kudos under my avatar and have completed many transactions on these boards. If you need references I will happily provide them :) 

The goods......

Edited by Patriot6
forgot refund policy