• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JIM #83 AppCGC 9.2, Strange Tales Ann #1 CGC 8.0 Bethlehem Pedigree, Strange Tales Ann #2 CGC 7.0 + on ComicLink

8 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, kimik said:

Thanks. If it was unrestored I would have kept it. :cry:

If I knew you had such a book I would have looked to make a purchase. Always liked Thor. Now is not a good time for me. :frown:

Edited by Gotham Kid

5 hours ago, kimik said:

DId you get these from OLDROVER ? He's been showing similar books,old label PLOD's, asking questions here on the Boards.

13 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

DId you get these from OLDROVER ? He's been showing similar books,old label PLOD's, asking questions here on the Boards.

No. It was a 1584 book collection that came from a local collector who used to buy books from me late 90s through early 00s. He said he picked up these restored books on eBay in the early 00s. The collection was primarily SA Marvel, with a smattering of GA and some DC SA books. 

18 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

If I knew you had such a book I would have looked to make a purchase. Always liked Thor. Now is not a good time for me. :frown:

No worries and thanks. I am sending in all of the other keys for grading. The TOS 39 is a crying shame - their is a small piece/chip out of the bottom right corner. It looks much nicer otherwise.