• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VENOM Cover Gabriele Dell'Otto Panini Comics Spider-Man # 3 Pulp's Comics Edition LIMITED TO ONLY 300 !!!

2 posts in this topic

This post is for the VERY LIMITED Gabriele Dell'Otto Spider-Man # 3.  I have access to this limited PANINI Spider-Man # 3 by Gabriele Dell'Otto.  The total print run is 300 copies.    YES.  ONLY 300 PRINTED !!!!  It came out a week ago and i was allocated a very limited amount.   BOOKS ARE IN HAND !!!   It is a square bound reprint of some past stories.  The cover also has an overhang.  What does this mean ?  CGC will NOT BE ABLE to grade these books.  If it were only square bound like the last one I was selling *(Spider-Man 12) it would have been possible.  Since thsis book does have an overhang, I repeat.  This book CANNOT be graded by CGC ! 

That being said....i am offering 20 raw copies.  If you bought the Gabriele Dell'Otto Spider-Man # 12 from me, you know that most of the books I sold as RAW were subsequently subbed and most if not all got 9.8's

Spider-Man # 3             RAW (NM+ or better)         $ 65.00

If you ordered my last Gab book (Spider-Man #12),  you get this "VENOM" book for $55

****If you missed out on the last book,  I have A VERY LIMITED number of SETS.   5 Sets available.  Not guaranteeing grades on the sets.  But they should be Near Mint + or better.****

paypal or checks are cool.

NO REFUNDS or exchanges.

Shipping for RAW books is $7.00 for one book.  If you want additional books, it will be $2 extra per book.

I hope that covers all my bases.............

Post here or PM me

I forgot to add....i will be NYCC in 2 weeks.  in case some of you want to pick up the book there.

thanks !

IMG-1225.jpg

IMG-1227.jpg

Edited by Kwan Chang