• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tales from the Tomb

8 posts in this topic

is reasonable. Would really need it in hand to give it a better grade.

Also can't really tell re: the front image as it cuts off the right side.

Still from what I can see it is a VF copy.

(thumbsu

Edited by Artboy99

6 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

is reasonable. Would really need it in hand to give it a better grade.

Also can't really tell re: the front image as it cuts off the right side.

Still from what I can see it is a VF copy.

(thumbsu

I don’t think the scan cuts off. The copy you just bought has more of the picture on the right but this copy has more on it’s left side (notice white dialogue box on left is complete on this copy). I think it’s just centered differently but I could be wrong. Thanks for the input since you buy a lot of these mags like I do. I won’t slab it unless I think it’s in the 8.0/8.5 range though. Not sure if pressing is needed either until I see the book. At least everyone so far is thinking an  8.0 at least. I’m hoping to make this my keeper copy. :wishluck:

Edited by N e r V

9 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I don’t think the scan cuts off. The copy you just bought has more of the picture on the right but this copy has more on it’s left side (notice white dialogue box on left is complete on this copy). I think it’s just centered differently but I could be wrong. Thanks for the input since you buy a lot of these mags like I do. I won’t slab it unless I think it’s in the 8.0/8.5 range though. Not sure if pressing is needed either until I see the book. At least everyone so far is thinking an  8.0 at least. I’m hoping to make this my keeper copy. :wishluck:

I think the top right is cut off and cant see what that top corner looks like.

Edited by Artboy99

7 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I think the top right is cut off and cant see what that top corner looks like.

hm

Not sure about that. Thanks for making me think about that now until the book arrives. Lol

:pullhair: