• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

* * * Surprise! MORE SPAWN! Buy my CGC-graded dupes! Some of them are very tough to find.......
1 1

29 posts in this topic

:rulez:

TERMS OF SALE:

* * * PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS OF SALE BEFORE PLACING A BID. I DO NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS TO THE TERMS LISTED BELOW * * *

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or the handful of members on my ignore list. I do not participate in third-party deals. When you enter into a contract with me, you acknowledge that you are directly responsible for the deal. 

First  :takeit:in the sales thread wins. Private sales can be arranged and negotiations are entertained via PM, but the most secure and incontestable way to win is to post the :takeit:directly in the public thread. If a private deal is made via PM, I will modify the sales thread ASAP, but there is always a small chance that someone could beat you in the public thread, so please keep that in mind when entering into negotiations. 

PAYMENT: Please pay within 72 hours of receiving your invoice. I reserve the right to cancel the deal if this condition is not strictly met. I accept PayPal Goods and Services as a preferred method of payment. Please contact me via PM prior to bidding for information regarding payments with personal checks, cashier checks, or US POSTAL money orders.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING: I will only ship to the United States, Canada, and The United Kingdom. The cost of shipping up to three slabs via USPS Priority Mail (signature required) will be $15 for American customers. Contact me for quotes on bulk purchases. International customers must pay exact cost and must expect a reasonable delay in delivery, as I can only make international shipments on the weekend. If the package arrives with obvious damage, please take photographs or video of the unpacking process. Damaged items will be refunded under my personal insurance policy, but I must be able to prove that the item was damaged during shipment.

RETURN POLICY: Unless stated otherwise for a specific item, I accept returns for any reason, as long as the following conditions are strictly met:

1. You must use PM to notify me of your intention to return the item and I must receive this notice within 72 hours of your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

2. I must receive the returned item in the exact condition in which it was sent. Refunds will only be issued after I receive the item in question.

3. You must mail the item back to me postmarked as "shipped" no later than 7 calendar days after your reception of the package as indicated by tracking.

4. You must cover the cost of shipping the item back to me.

5. I do not issue partial refunds, so please do not ask. It's all or nothing. 

If any of these generous conditions are not met, I reserve the right to refuse the return. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been a member of the boards for several years and the total amount of business I've conducted here is deep into the five-figure range, both as a seller and buyer, with several books individually priced in the deep four-figure range. My kudos can be found by going HERE.

I look forward to doing business with you! :foryou:

Edited Sunday at 07:40 PM by newshane 

Edited by newshane
Shipping cost adjustment

The massive Spawn collection has been sold! 

While cataloging them for the customer, I found a handful of dupes that I didn't even realize I owned! :facepalm:

A few of these books are very, very difficult to find in the wild. 

I feel like the modern sales forum is dead (or maybe no one likes Spawn?), but I am still going to try them here first before other venues. This will be my final Spawn thread. 

I will begin posting books within the hour. I will also offer up a few freebies for the first person to claim them. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Edited by newshane

Let's start off with a tough second printing! The GPA belies the value of this edition. I hardly ever see these for sale. Second printings in Spawn are rare and demand the usual premiums. Pardon the scanner glare, my machine doesn't do well with the thicker slabs and this was a triple-sized issue. 

Spawn 200 - second printing - CGC 9.8 

SOLD!

Spawn 200 Second Printing F.jpg

Spawn 200 Second Printing B.jpg

Edited by newshane
Added back cover scan

35 minutes ago, newshane said:

Let's start off with a tough second printing! The GPA belies the value of this edition. I hardly ever see these for sale. Second printings in Spawn are rare and demand the usual premiums. Pardon the scanner glare, my machine doesn't do well with the thicker slabs and this was a triple-sized issue. 

Spawn 200 - second printing - CGC 9.8 

$40 

Spawn 200 Second Printing F.jpg

Spawn 200 Second Printing B.jpg

:takeit: off to a good start!

Spawn 148 - CGC 9.8 

Try finding another graded copy. Low print run era Spawn. 

Awesome Capullo cover. 

PULLED

148.jpg

Edited by newshane

Pardon the glare on these scans. :(

Back scans are available upon request. 

Read his shirt! I would...have to agree. B|

Classic clown cover by Capullo. Even harder to find than the 148 above. 

SOLD!

145.jpg

Edited by newshane

...on a lighter note...

a different take on the character by Skottie Young. 

Last public sale of this book was back in May for $70. How about we do....

$50

250 young.jpg

Spawn 74 - CGC 9.8 

This book is black and beautiful. Once again, my scanner sucks. 

$35

74.jpg

Edited by newshane

Spawn 16 - CGC 9.8 

This is a key issue, actually. Greg Capullo's FIRST of many Spawn covers. Written by Grant Morrison. Also, the first appearance of the Anti-Spawn! 

SOLD!

16.jpg

Edited by newshane

15 minutes ago, newshane said:

Spawn 16 - CGC 9.8 

This is a key issue, actually. Greg Capullo's FIRST of many Spawn covers. Written by Grant Morrison. Also, the first appearance of the Anti-Spawn! 

$35

16.jpg

:takeit: and another!