• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 1 on ebay

3 posts in this topic

Did anyone else see this coverless lowgrade trimmed Batman 1 on ebay?  I'll bet the winner is pretty happy.  It's in horrible shape but $4606 for 31 of 32 pages including the CF is not too bad.

I think a lot of people missed it because the title said "Batman one" instead of "Batman 1".

The item number is 232959630163

Here's the link.  hopefully it'll come up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-ONE-COVER-LESS-MISSING-LAST-PAGE-DC-PUBLICATIONS-1940-/232959630163?nordt=true&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m43663.l44720

Edited by gadzukes

5 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I got to be honest with you, 4600 seems like a lot of money for that book, but given how insane everything is, and it takes two at that level so there is someone else that bid it up that high.

I bid over $4000 myself and would have been ecstatic to have it.  But...... I didn't want to go crazy so I pulled the plug on my bidding.  I think I was 4th in the bidding so it was more than 2 that bid it up.