• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overseas buying on Ebay? Better deals possibly?

25 posts in this topic

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Speak up!! Either that, or learn to spell. foreheadslap.gif

"Me name has davidking623 hand eye ate hue Joe Collector. Me ate hue to elle hand bacon gain."

Wow!!!!!!

Not only is vince a worm,but it turns out he's a worm with ESP. He can read posts that he's ignoring.

Or perhaps we can just add fraud and liar to his many talents.

Way to backtrack,by the way,vinnie. Your first post is about your terrible experiances with overseas sellers but when no-one else shares your experiance(how shocking is that?),its now the post offices fault. The same PO that somehow managed to deliver all your non-overseas packages.

I agree it doesnt matter where a person lives, you are dealing with an individual not a country. Personally i have bought many books from overseas and never had a problem. I am based in the UK and my main customers have been from the US where ive sold over 250 CGC books to about 100 different customers without any problems so far. thumbsup2.gif