• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

DP_105fc_small.jpg

X-Men rip off junk zzz

Infadel!

Your looking at the template for every inch of comic space X-men ever filled!

Do you think Marvel should pay some royalty rights to DC, seems the right thing to be doing hm(shrug)

Nice catch.

Who are the 48? I wouldn't want to ask you to type them all. Maybe there's a list you can scan when the book is in hand.

Jack

Just got this off ebay. In case someone's not fimiliar with it, it contains Simon & Kirby art.

48FamousAmericans.jpg

Angelo

Nice catch.

Who are the 48? I wouldn't want to ask you to type them all. Maybe there's a list you can scan when the book is in hand.

Jack

Who's the guy with the white head at middle right? Also, is the guy at the typewriter at the center image supposed to be Ernie Pyle?

Nice catch.

Who's the guy with the white head at middle right?

Thomas Edison, I think.

thomas_edison_picture.jpg

Also, is the guy at the typewriter at the center image supposed to be Ernie Pyle?

Good guess.

Jack

Nice catch.

Jack

Who's the guy with the white head at middle right? Also, is the guy at the typewriter at the center image supposed to be Ernie Pyle?

Well done, Scrooge. That is Ernie Pyle on the cover (thumbs u

Angelo

Thanks!

Interesting list. My history is weak enough that I had to look a couple up.

How do you suppose James Cash Penney got the honor?

Jack

Yup, that's Thomas Edison. Here's the list from the inside cover (By the way, it's a flip book):

48FamousList.jpg