• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,157 posts in this topic

Here is the latest books in from the last week or so.

The MTU's and the GS are from FT88. :applause:

The Fear and the Subby's are from CD4ever. :banana:

The Doc Strange is from Monkeyman. :golfclap:

And the lowly Hulk is from the lowly Aces. (worship)

th_hulk160.jpg

th_docstrange.jpg

th_mtu20.jpg

th_mtu18.jpg

th_mtu5.jpg

th_subby33.jpg

th_subby32.jpg

th_fear17.jpg

th_fear13.jpg

th_gssvteamup.jpg

th_gspm.jpg

Edited by topofthetotem

Nice book!

I guess 'ol Edgar actually read that one! Not trying to put down the grade/book, it's just most were uber grade! It's nice to see one that was read!!! It looks nicer than a 5.0... what's the problem?

John (thumbs u

Edited by Johnny G

Nice book!

I guess 'ol Edgar actually read that one! Not trying to put down the grade/book, it's just most were uber grade! It's nice to see one that was read!!! It looks nicer than a 5.0... what's the problem?

John (thumbs u

Most later books were purchases second hand they were stacked in 2-3ft piles in the middle of the basement floor. Most of the uber sweet books were piled floor to ceiling in a closet or pantry.

Nice book!

John (thumbs u

Most later books were purchases second hand they were stacked in 2-3ft piles in the middle of the basement floor. Most of the uber sweet books were piled floor to ceiling in a closet or pantry.

Either that or this is one of the poor books that was on the bottom of the stacks that Chuck hastily piled into the back of his van! :insane:

Actually the grade doesn't bother me at all since it presents nicely and made a Church book affordable for me to own! :cloud9: