• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Congrats on your books Thomas. I guess I should be getting mine back from soon since I subbed them on the Friday of WWTX.

Thanks John!

What did you sub?

I submitted my Green Lantern #7(1st app. Sinestro) and Detective Comics 267(1st app of Bat-mite). I think both are in the 7.5-8.0 range. :wishluck:

You haven't called to find out the grade yet?

That is some wicked halo effect on those books. Have you considered asking the board what might be a good scanner to use to scan slabs? hm

Nice books by the way. (thumbs u

Gratuitously soliciting more scanner threads merits a punch in the 'nads, Doc. Consider yourself cyberpunched.

That is some wicked halo effect on those books. Have you considered asking the board what might be a good scanner to use to scan slabs? hm

Gratuitously soliciting more scanner threads merits a punch in the 'nads, Doc. Consider yourself cyberpunched.

Wow, pretty tough talk from a Paratroopin' wanna be Ohioan sidekick. lol

nutkick.gif

Thanks DW! No, the thought never occured occured to me to ask what scanner I should use for slabs hm

Maybe I should start a thread on this very subject hm

nutkick.gif
ouch.gif

In cyberspace, no one can hear you scream . . .

Ball gags serve the same purpose...

gimp.gif

Ball gags serve the same purpose...

gimp.gif

Now see, I need to get my mind INTO the gutter. Every time I see that .gif I thought it was a cat or mouse or something.

Who knew it was part of Doc Watson's training video! doh!