• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Got this -Love the cover.Sent in for The Stan Lee SS on the 22nd.Hopefully comes back close to same grade :wishluck: Then i can try for Mr.Romita Sr.

daredevil_90.jpg

I sent the same book in the same grade for the same Stan Lee signing thinking the same thing about JRSR.

lol

p.s. This is one of my favorite books!

Great minds think alike. (thumbs u Good luck!! We will have to compare when they get back.What Stan Lee signing did you send it to??
doh!Nevermind the one on the 22nd .Send me a Pm when you get it back I'd like to compare :)

Great minds think alike. (thumbs u Good luck!! We will have to compare when they get back.What Stan Lee signing did you send it to??
doh!Nevermind the one on the 22nd .Send me a Pm when you get it back I'd like to compare :)

Actually, you are right. I was not paying attention to the exact dates either. I sent mine to the Paradise signing that happened yesterday. Still, should be fun to see how the two books come back.

(thumbs u

Picked these up at WWLA for half price. (thumbs u

ArchieGiantseriesmag153.jpg

He's holding the paint over an area of carpet that is not protected. (tsk) And there's no sneaking up on Veronica when she has the neckbone of an owl. hm

That's body paint, right? No one has mentioned that Veronica is naked from the waist up?

Unless those leg stripes are painted on too.

Jack