• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,425 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the GPA for this one? May have set a new record for it tonight on Heritage.....one of those books I HAD to have

Battle-Front23CGC92.jpg

Only GPA data for this book in any grade is the one you bought, Vaughn

So yes, you DID in fact set a new GPA record (thumbs u

:baiting:

p.s great looking PT book!

Thanks (thumbs u

It's the only one on the census btw. But not sure how much it may have sold before I bought it. Good to know I'm setting a high trend for this gorgeous Heath cover.

and this one is perfect for me, as it's a lower grade copy, but the front cover presents incredibly well. I actually got it for a hair under guide too! Some Days this is my favorite cover of all time too. Other days I just marvel at how well Saunders could paint. This is pure panic. Frantic, paranoid mania, perfectly captured by Saunders. And the whited out eyes, that's just bonkers, but so effective.

2449391129_4730ecb5c8_o.jpg

My Lois Lane 15 stunned everyone so much, that for a whole day noboday posted into this thread! :acclaim::shy:

about the same response my precodes got... lol

Ya gotta suck up to the crowd by saying things like, "Hey, this one is for Doc, 9.8 Moderns" or "Yo, check it out greggy, 9.8 100 pagers!" :gossip: