• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

This looks just like the cover of a Marvel (X-Men?) cover that I've seen. Do the different publishers have a cow when their covers are copied like this?

It's called a cover swipe. ton of comics are doing it now.

I'm aware of certain publishers doing a cover swipe off of their own comics (Marvel has done it a lot). I just haven't seen it done much where a publisher does a cover swipe off of a different publisher.

amazingspiderman306.jpgactioncomics001.jpg

Such a rad day.

I stopped into the LCS to grab some boards and saw they had a giant pile of FF's behind the counter. Turns out, it's some OO collection from these 3 brothers who couldn't share so they all had to have their own copies. So this pile is just multiples from 33 to about 108 and most where super nice. The best part: they were about 30% off of guide and another 50% off on top of that...I'm so glad I got out of work early today.

FantasticFour57.jpg

FantasticFour58.jpg

FantasticFour67.jpg

FantasticFour84.jpg

FantasticFour86.jpg

FantasticFour91.jpg

Such a rad day.

I stopped into the LCS to grab some boards and saw they had a giant pile of FF's behind the counter. Turns out, it's some OO collection from these 3 brothers who couldn't share so they all had to have their own copies. So this pile is just multiples from 33 to about 108 and most where super nice. The best part: they were about 30% off of guide and another 50% off on top of that...I'm so glad I got out of work early today.

FantasticFour57.jpg

FantasticFour58.jpg

FantasticFour67.jpg

FantasticFour84.jpg

FantasticFour86.jpg

FantasticFour91.jpg

Great score! :applause:

I've had this one for a few years but just scanned the cover. DARING LOVE #1 from 1953. It contains Ditko's first published artwork on a story inside the comic.

DaringLove1.jpg

I've had this one for a few years but just scanned the cover. DARING LOVE #1 from 1953. It contains Ditko's first published artwork on a story inside the comic.

DaringLove1.jpg

Nice book (thumbs u