• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Just got this from Roy....I don't think I'll ever get tired of these pre hero Marvels. I suppose this would be the first one in that genre for them....December 1958. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

SW1-1.jpg

SW1b.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just got this from Roy....I don't think I'll ever get tired of these pre hero Marvels. I suppose this would be the first one in that genre for them....December 1958. GOD BLESS...

SW1-1.jpg

SW1b.jpg

That's a fun little series. Get 'em all (thumbs u

Almost finished with my Conan runs. Picked up these two just last week. The 4 is pretty.....the 8 is lesser.

Conan4.jpg

Conan8.jpg

Also, I was reading this book called "All in Color for a Dime" ( a good read BTW) and the last essay is by Harlan Elison who talks about a comic he read as a kid called.....Jingle Jangle. He bragged about its wackiness so much I thought "I'm gonna get one of those". I had never read it before. Its OK.....not great but OK.

JingleJangle37.jpg

I love this. Was it expensive? I love aliens too, ha. Looks like you have a nice copy there bro!

I hope i can find a copy one day soon.

SW1-1.jpg

SW1b.jpg

Those covers are really really cool, that one with the chick going into the eye..that was cool as mess...

Yes, one of my faves as well.

79195.jpg.d047b062657a4ad84ff58a65e67c9989.jpg