• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Almost forgot this Ebay pick up! Won this for a song... took a while to get it but it was worth it!

WW_183_94_08.jpg

I thought no man could set foot on Paradise Island hm

Looney36.jpg

This just came in yesterday. Its #36 from 1944. There are quite a few WAR references in this one. The Bugs, Porky, Elmer and Henry Hawk stories are pretty good, but the Sniffles and Mary Jane story was LAME.

Almost forgot this Ebay pick up! Won this for a song... took a while to get it but it was worth it!

WW_183_94_08.jpg

Nice book (thumbs u

Which song did you sing for the trade compensation?

WW_183_94_08.jpg

Nice book (thumbs u

Which song did you sing for the trade compensation?

This one? (shrug)

A good week for TTA's:

TTA6796.jpg

(thumbs u grade A kung-fu

Appears so. Congrats.

Thanks guys!! It was the only TTA I was able to grab from the recent Pedigree auction. Stiff competition!! :censored::tonofbricks: Book looks perfect in hand + a welcome upgrade :cloud9:

A personal Grail of mine..After months and months of searching, and some more months of pleading and bargaining for it, I finally own it, thanks to a random guy in Venezuela,the Novaro edition of Batman 227, otherwise known as 'El Hombre Murcielago 591' . This low grade edition is dated July 23 1971 :acclaim:

:banana:its my birfdey! it's my birfdey! :banana:

80824.jpg.05f902f69e837851467ba1ef2849272a.jpg

A personal Grail of mine..After months and months of searching, and some more months of pleading and bargaining for it, I finally own it, thanks to a random guy in Venezuela,the Novaro edition of Batman 227, otherwise known as 'El Hombre Murcielago 591' . This low grade edition is dated July 23 1971 :acclaim:

:banana:its my birfdey! it's my birfdey! :banana:

I LOVE THESE...the spanish versions that you find are awsome!!!

:applause: