• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

What is that? You are only supposed to post pictures of bagged sealed Wonder Woman collectibles for the 1970's. How many sealed bags of girls underoos do you have now?.
I draw the line at underoos until I find a pair that is my size.

xoxo

greggy

What is that? You are only supposed to post pictures of bagged sealed Wonder Woman collectibles for the 1970's. How many sealed bags of girls underoos do you have now?.

xoxo

greggy

Wow good luck finding a pair. Don't think they made Girl's Underoos in Beefcake size..... :roflmao:

xoxo

greggy

Wow good luck finding a pair. Don't think they made Girl's Underoos in Beefcake size..... :roflmao:

I'll get one from your personal collection, mindless ogre.

In Philly we are lucky to have a monthly show that attracts a decent representation of dealers and high grade books. The shows are an especially good time for those of us who like to buy and read unencapsulated books, or find high grade deserving of slabbing.

At today's show, I picked up a slew of sweet Kubert comics, including these:

Tarzan209.jpg

Tarzan217.jpg

Tarzan229.jpg

Korak46.jpg

Nice pick ups bob! (thumbs u

Thx, Patrick. I'd enjoy seeing a bit of your haul from the show today.

I have about 20 new arrivals, but only the 2 books from the philly show. But I did get a box from C-Link, and a few other deals I finished. Total is 14 slabs to add to my registry set.

Just arrived !

My first Pacific Coast :)

Aquaman-37-CGC-94.jpg

And one for my Captain cold run :)

AWoDCC-11-CGC-96.jpg

Captain Cold is one of my favorite villains. He really got the needed attention from Geoff Johns. I would love to see more of your collection crows! ^^