• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I loved the color cover so much I had to get the sketch variant too

BlackestNight3001.jpg

Ivan Reis rocks

Very nice, but is DC jumping on the zombie bandwagon about 2 years too late?

Jack

Even as a zombie I'd have trouble mustering up much respect for Aquaman. :kidaround:

Even as a zombie I'd have trouble mustering up much respect for Aquaman. :kidaround:

Still, even in zombie form, Aquaman is the most useless DC character ever.

Cross posted from the GA section, but I was (and still am!) super excited about these!

3965817175_4bb50bdec7.jpg

3966589578_0cb847bbc7.jpg

Cross posted from the GA section, but I was (and still am!) super excited about these!

:headbang:

Despite your disparraging comment about Aquaman, I will compliment you on two wonderful books.

Despite your disparraging comment about Aquaman, I will compliment you on two wonderful books.

Ditto Lauren. Those are both FANTASTIC. You must have more disposable income than you let on. Young people are not supposed to be able to afford books like these.

Ditto Lauren. Those are both FANTASTIC. You must have more disposable income than you let on. Young people are not supposed to be able to afford books like these.

Thanks, but my dad pays for the bulk, I just pay for a little bit of it!

Also Aquaman is still lame.

Thanks, but my dad pays for the bulk, I just pay for a little bit of it!

Also Aquaman is still lame.

Don't off Aquaman. (tsk)

Showcase30.jpg

Edited by JohnT