• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Year-end half-off sale. Nothing compared to some of the books in this thread, but they work for my budget (didn't pay more than $4 for any book). After I got home, I noticed that I had books from five different decades (60s - current) and five different publishers. Good thing I don't have a focus issue. :insane:

Some highlights:

Capes #1 (5 pg Walking Dead preview):

Capes1.jpg

Fantastic Four #73. I'm a big fan of giant guest star bonanzas & this books gives me a run from #60 - 261.Can't tell you the last time I bought a Silver Age Marvel. It felt good.

FF73.jpg

Grendel #40. Heard this one is somewhat tough to find & I've seen it priced much higher. Very happy to find this one.

Grendel40.jpg

Picked up a bunch of Marvel Two-In-One. Think I'm down to six more for the complete run. Fun title.

MTIO51.jpg

Metal Men #15. Only two more for the complete run.

MM15.jpg

Not really new, just re-discovered. got me thinking about tomorrow and how many people have forgotten it. Do you think they'll mention it at all to our kids in school? If you got a flag, raise it in honor of those that died on America's other sneak attack. God bless this country. :signofftopic:scantowers0001.jpg

Lehigh Valley Comic Con yesterday.....picked up some nice stuff, at some point most of these will be hitting PGM before cgc, so don't fell like scaning right now

TalesofSuspence65.jpg

sketches...and yes each was there

Khoi Pham

KhoiPham.jpg

Herb Trimpe

HerbTrimpe.jpg

Dave Hoover

DaveHoover.jpg

Chris Ring

ChrisRing.jpg

Detective Comics 444 (IMO) 9.0-9.2

Hawkman 3 (IMO) 8.0-8.5

Creepy 1, 9 (IMO) 9.0-9.2/8.5-9.0

Eerie 17 (IMO) 7.0-7.5

Wolverine 3 (LS) NM

DC Special Series 28 NM 29 VF+/NM-

ASM 96, 97, 98 easy 8.5-9.4 all of them from OO

Devil Dinosaur 1 (IMO) 9.0

Black Panther 1 (IMO) 9.0

Godzilla 1 (IMO) 9.0

Logan's Run 6 (IMO) 9.0

Evil Ernie Limited Edition 1 from Adventure Comics (shrug) (IMO) 9.0

Razor Annual 1 Gold (IMO) 9.2-9.4

ASM 187, 188 (IMO) both 9.6-9.8

pile of Hulks, Batman, Detective Comics, every book from this collection i've sent to CGC has come back 9.0+, so i see no reason why these shouldn't as well

Best buy of the whole con Invincible 1, Evil Ernie 1, 3 Whitman books and a pile of Dangel Girl/Fathom all for $40 :acclaim: both easy 9.6...maybe pushing 9.8

Finally got myself a copy of Amazing Spiderman 300. Very nice copy too. Hope to make a 9.6/9.8!!

Nice book! How is the right edge? Notorious for bad cut. How does the back cover look for fingerprints?

I just got a copy back and turned out a 9.6W. Good luck with yours mate! :wishluck:

i was able to do some trading with my boy Oakman..and got this beauty

52love.jpg

Nice copy!! I need to get me one of those...

did you get my text dude...let me know when that ST is in your hand