• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Finally after a 5 week wait my mound city books arrived :grin:

CaptainAmerica110.jpg

One of my all-time faves!

It's like the Hulk is saying "Get over here you little !"

Love it!!!

I need to upgrade mine... the 8.0 just doesn't seem fair to such an awesome book!

John (thumbs u

Finally after a 5 week wait my mound city books arrived :grin:

CaptainAmerica110.jpg

One of my all-time faves!

It's like the Hulk is saying "Get over here you little !"

Love it!!!

I need to upgrade mine... the 8.0 just doesn't seem fair to such an awesome book!

John (thumbs u

Yeah, and if it were drawn by Liefeld, the Hulk's chest would be crushing Bucky.

Are Mound City copies considered Pedigrees? If so, shouldn't it be on the label or does it need to be added? just wondering. hm

No, but they sent them with a certificate of authenticity which is nothing more than a piece a copier paper with a stamp :(

Are Mound City copies considered Pedigrees? If so, shouldn't it be on the label or does it need to be added? just wondering. hm

No, but they sent them with a certificate of authenticity which is nothing more than a piece a copier paper with a stamp :(

Why, nothing but the best for THE GREATEST COLLECTION EVER FOUND within a five-block radius of the next collection found.

:applause:

standing in line for the auction house.

I got it raw a while back when I first started collecting again; so I'm fairly happy with it and I dont really collect those; just like the cover!

Nice books one and all! Doc, that is a one sweet pair of slabs my man! Congrats, you should do very, very well with those! (worship)

I figured I can post pics of comics till the cows come home! So I decided I want to post the different collectibles I pick up along the way. I love this stuff for the comic room and displayed around the pad.

Arrived today; I received 2 ERTL Die Cast Batman toys. One is the 2 pack of figures (Bats & Joker) while the other is the large Batmobile, only 5 inches so not really "large"! These were put out in 1990 and are a set of only about 6 or so, I believe! I have 2 more of the set on their way. BTW - Notice that the packages still aren't "punched"! Oh ya baby, oh ya!

Next is a Superman puzzle circa 1973 ; excellent condition and never opened... I am sure that the G man will be trying to pry it away from me next time he's over; that is if he doesn't already have it! The seller had a second one of Supes wrestling a shark... I lost it as I didn't bid high enough. However, that is the fun of it for me! Sure, I can afford $20, but I'd like to try and get it for $12! If I do, it makes the hunt and kill that much more enjoyable. I could probably do a search and pick it up right away for $20, but I want the excitement of seeing if my bid makes it's way to the win category :cloud9:

Anyways, here's a pic of the loot!

ERTLandPuz.jpg

John :hi: