• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Just got these in. They are compltely unrelated, content-wise, but both are July 1971 issues - my birth month and year. Yes, I know they weren't on the shelves that month. Let it go.

BnB-96.jpg

Air_Pirates_1.jpg

The BnB is missing a bit of gloss, but is otherwise beautiful. I'm happy to have Air Pirates in almost any condition. The spine is pretty beat up, but it presents farily well from the front.

Edited by Bill Robinson

Just got these in. They are compltely unrelated, content-wise, but both are July 1971 issues - my birth month and year. Yes, I know they weren't on the shelves that month. Let it go.

BnB-96.jpg

Air_Pirates_1.jpg

The BnB is missing a bit of gloss, but is otherwise beautiful. I'm happy to have Air Pirates in almost any condition. The spine is pretty beat up, but it presents farily well from the front.

Nice books :applause:

I don't normally pimp my books all over the forums but this one is just too sweet not to. 4 years of searching and waiting for the right copy at the right price finally paid off.

RAD24DFA201034_192852.jpg

Get them pimped man! :applause: