• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,151 posts in this topic

Just got the raws today at the shop and the slabs in the mail from a fellow boardie. The ASM is over in the "Spare a Grade" forum. Please let me know what you think.

micronauts4_cgc.jpg

Did it cost extra for the Michael Goldman variant ?

I'd bet money that Howard The Duck's Giant Size Man Thing is trimmed lol lol

I wouldn't know I only let it out in the dark.

Is your Giant Size Man Thing raw? What grade would you say your Giant Size Man Thing is?

It is not raw but covered for its own protection. The Giant-Sized Man-Thing started out a 5.0 but I covered it in all its glory after increasing suddenly to a 9.4 May you be wowed and amazed but do not show Fear.

gsmanthin4ss001.jpg

Thats a beauty Giant Size Man Thing,your wife must be very happy :applause:

I sent my Giant Sized Man Thing in to be graded and they told me that mine was too big to fit in the case :cry:

I picked up all three of these off of Ebay from fellow boardies, all of which were excellent transactions. Thanks guys (thumbs u

IncredibleHulk102.jpg

I know it is hard to tell by looking at a scan, but Mr strict grader must have graded that Hulk #102, it looks very, verry, nice. (thumbs u

Something a little different, i managed to buy a job lot of 20 UK Marvel annuals, some of them are in the best condition i have ever seen. Too many to show at once, so here are the Avengers first. There was 6 dupes in the batch, which i would usually sell on ebay, but i thought i would give them a shot on here, do you think there would be any interest? any thought's would be appreciated.

Picture223.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture225.jpg