• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Got this :whistle:

AllStar_58_GS.jpg

show off :whee:

Very nice,was'nt this book a warehouse find? I think there is a ton of 9.8s doh!

Just kidding,nice book sir (thumbs u

Thank You. (thumbs u I like to think I'm slowly, but surely moving on up the comic collecting Food Chain. :acclaim:

AllStar_58_GS.jpg

Very nice,was'nt this book a warehouse find? I think there is a ton of 9.8s doh!

Thank You. (thumbs u I like to think I'm slowly, but surely moving on up the comic collecting Food Chain. :acclaim:
:banana:

AllStar_58_GS.jpg

Will you be posting in other threads with you holding the book? :banana:

AllStar_58_GS.jpg

Will you be posting in other threads with you holding the book? :banana:

Not just yet. Let me just say...there is MORE to come in 9.8 White Pagey Goodness. :whistle:

Not just yet. Let me just say...there is MORE to come in 9.8 White Pagey Goodness. :whistle:

I know - I'm waiting for the shipping notice. :o

lol Don't worry I'm shipping your PRIZE tomorrow! (What can I say I've been busy) These comics ain't free! :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :slapfight::ohnoez:

lol Don't worry I'm shipping your PRIZE tomorrow! (What can I say I've been busy) These comics ain't free! :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :slapfight::ohnoez:

lol

Just busting your chops, Mr 9.8. I know you're good for it.

lol

Should we tell everyone what we got in 9.8? :banana:

Yeah,Didn't you have to sell some of your Miracleman CGC 9.8 books to get that All-Star Comics #58?

lol

Should we tell everyone what we got in 9.8? :banana:
Sure. Post them together.

Yeah,Didn't you have to sell some of your Miracleman CGC 9.8 books to get that All-Star Comics #58?
Not with this purchase! :grin: