• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

I picked up a few things this week that were not from this board, strangely enough.

This was easier to find than I thought. Amazon had it used and it is very nice with the exception of the sticker. I can't wait to start reading it. I have heard so much about these stories but haven't been able to afford them in singles.

essential_conan1.jpg

Here are the Mad Dog Ward books. I love the story and espeically the covers. I haven't read this story in 15 years.

web_of_s-m33.jpg

asm295.jpg

Spec_S-M133.jpg

This copy of 312 only has one minor ding in the spine. I'll probably CGC it to go with my other McFarlanes, but it will probably come back 9.2/9.4. This is my favorite of the ASM run covers by Todd.

asm312.jpg

Finally, another July 1971 pickup. The eBay seller refunded me my entire purcahse and postage fee because I explained that this book was not VF as advertised, more like VG. Still, it presents well and will fill the spot until a better copy comes along. Love this cover.

lois_lane111.jpg

Edited by Bill Robinson

I picked up a few things this week that were not from this board, strangely enough.

This was easier to find than I thought. Amazon had it used and it is very nice with the exception of the sticker. I can't wait to start reading it. I have heard so much about these stories but haven't been able to afford them in singles.

essential_conan1.jpg

(thumbs u I love me some Conan! I am headed to Amazon now. :headbang:

SA_103.jpg

People collect covers with playing cards, covers with the Status of Liberty, and even covers borrowed from or influended by Norman Rockwell paintings.

That'd be interesting to see a collection of covers with the Earth on them and see how long this list would be.

SA_103.jpg

People collect covers with playing cards, covers with the Status of Liberty, and even covers borrowed from or influended by Norman Rockwell paintings.

That'd be interesting to see a collection of covers with the Earth on them and see how long this list would be.

Pre-hero MYSTERY IN SPACE covers have a lot of "Earth in a window" covers...here are a few:

MIS_31.jpg

MIS_46.jpg

MIS_47.jpg

MIS_49.jpg

MIS_39.jpg

Stop on by the Silver Age forum for more!

Bill