• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

I finally found a TOS 44 in the grade i wanted that wasnt over priced!!! and man its a beauty ...

Page0002-1.jpg

and with that said im done with 39-50!! and two books away from being done with 39-60

Picture004.jpg

I am not worthy (worship)

I finally found a TOS 44 in the grade i wanted that wasnt over priced!!! and man its a beauty ...

Page0002-1.jpg

and with that said im done with 39-50!! and two books away from being done with 39-60

Picture004.jpg

Awesome books Chris :applause:

Page0002-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

thanks homie

Page0002-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

thanks homie

No problem :cool:

c-mack, is that the full TOS run you were going for? Congrats!!!

no im still going to do the 39-99 but i wanted to do the 1st 11 ...i have most the 50's too..just missing two books from that then ill work my way up

but im really happy with my 39-50 =)

Makes sense to me mack man.

They all look sick together bro.

c-mack, is that the full TOS run you were going for? Congrats!!!

no im still going to do the 39-99 but i wanted to do the 1st 11 ...i have most the 50's too..just missing two books from that then ill work my way up

but im really happy with my 39-50 =)

Not the best looking copy but, it will do for now. I love the story of the shop owner and the little girl. One of my all time favorite stories.

impact.jpg

Edited by garsull2

I got this last night on ebay. I'll post my own scan later in the Silver Ave DC 2nd String Sci-Fi thread.

In my opinion, this is the very best Mark Merlin cover of all times.

I would have liked a tad better condition, but these are hard to come by:

HOS25.jpg