• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Got the book from John R (TempusFugitivus) today...except for the abrasion/color loss at top spine corner this book is easily a 9.2...borderline 9.4!

The only other visible wear on the book is a couple of teeny specs of color loss at bottom spine corner and edge at the red arrow...perfect spine...perfect registration with perfectly centered staples...and white back cover and WHITE pages!

THX AGAIN John!

SPIDERMAN14CGC90W.jpg

ASM14FC.jpg

ASM14BC.jpg

:headbang:

very very nice makes me jealous !

Got the book from John R (TempusFugitivus) today...except for the abrasion/color loss at top spine corner this book is easily a 9.2...borderline 9.4!

The only other visible wear on the book is a couple of teeny specs of color loss at bottom spine corner and edge at the red arrow...perfect spine...perfect registration with perfectly centered staples...and white back cover and WHITE pages!

THX AGAIN John!

SPIDERMAN14CGC90W.jpg

ASM14FC.jpg

ASM14BC.jpg

:headbang:

:headbang: :headbang: :applause: Great copy for a great collector!!!!!

A bunch of stuff arrived in the mail and I picked up a couple things at an lcs.

First, I got my copy of Thor 158 from Lloyd. This is probably my favorite Thor cover.

[http://www.phootballrants.com/images/thor158.jpg[/img]

I also picked up some more Barry Smith stuff:

conan15_front.jpg

conan19_front.jpg

xmen214.jpg

McFarlane love

detective578.jpg

finally, a sweet Spidey variant

asm602_spidey_variant.jpg

ww14.jpg

You have been picking up some sweet GA books of late Andrew. :applause:

about 2 months ago i ran into a box of sa wonder woman's i wanted to buy them but i was flat broke i came back the next day and some one had bought the whole box. there was at least 35 copies in it