• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

IMG_4844.jpg

Both are being sent in next month

Avengers Ann has got to be at the least a 9.0 - 9.6 ... (8.5 at the least but I doubt it, even my lcs guy thought it should get a great grade)

& I am hoping at a 9.6-8 for the secret

Edited by synch

thanks, I have some insanely good golden age book that are coming in soon and some crazy good moderns, (well from my point of view) here is a nice modern to be getting started with

DarkHorsePresents.jpg

its gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

its gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

:gossip: Got two of each coming back in the same grade.

Like I said. Welcome to the club. :foryou:

thanks, I have some insanely good golden age book that are coming in soon and some crazy good moderns, (well from my point of view) here is a nice modern to be getting started with

DarkHorsePresents.jpg

Welcome to the DHP#1 9.8 club! (thumbs u

DarkHorsePresents.jpg

You should think about posting that here... http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3959016#Post3959016 :whistle: It's for people like you and me. (thumbs u

DarkHorsePresents.jpg

Welcome to the DHP#1 9.8 club! (thumbs u

Well, La-De Da. (: