• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

wrong place to say it, but I do have under copies available of the GIC 68 and [font:Arial Black]CSS 22[/font] (still at CGC)

Coming soon to a sales thread near you ? :wishluck:

I think its going to be a 4.0 or so, nothing to loose your head over.

We shall see

I've been looking for this book for two years, and you just pop it on here like so much cheap Moderns.

now you found it!!! Its at my place. I think there are four copies, so another should turn up.

alright, here are some cheap moderns

:cloud9: Nice! I would get #5 SS but that is just me :D Do you have a #1 9.8 ?.. I'd like to get one some day my self :headbang:

:acclaim:

comic002-7-1.jpg

comic004-1-1.jpg

comic003-3.jpg

comic002-7-2.jpg

comic003-3.jpg

So YOU'RE the one with the private Ebay account making all these purchases? doh!

I was bidding on that book and up to the last few seconds was in the lead. Then you swooped down with your bags full of money, and broke my heart. :sumo:

:gossip: Kidding around about the swooping in part. Just love that line from a movie I saw. lol

I've been looking for this book for two years, and you just pop it on here like so much cheap Moderns.

now you found it!!! Its at my place. I think there are four copies, so another should turn up.

alright, here are some cheap moderns

:cloud9: Nice! I would get #5 SS but that is just me :D Do you have a #1 9.8 ?.. I'd like to get one some day my self :headbang:

:acclaim:

comic002-7-1.jpg

comic004-1-1.jpg

comic003-3.jpg

comic002-7-2.jpg

Bunnies with swords. :ohnoez:

sorry

For what? Collecting books?

Enjoy the hobby, Joe (or should I call you "Doc Potter" now?). :baiting:

lol

for having . . . one . . . .million. . . .dollars . . . . . and taking all the books you want. (actually I'm not that sorry)

103207.jpg.5427f5b2e0df220ed6473b785516c427.jpg

love the cap

picked these beatuies up at baltimore

darkmansion.jpg

does anyone know what this is counted as in the collectores socity, i couldn't find it

Grimm.jpg

only thing i see wrong is a soft bottom left corner

FantasyQuaritly1.jpg

also picked up a beatuy copy of marvel graphic noveles 1