• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

"However, I haven't heard of any in Mexico."

I have little doubt there's some sort of back issue market (outside the internet) in Mexico. It's a country of over 100 million people and they have a long tradition of their own comics down there too, which get sold all over Latin America (and here too at newstands/candy/cigarette stores in certain areas).

Danish editions in the 20-30K range sound really surprising. We're talking about a country 1/50th the size of the U.S. at a time when U.S. print-runs were like in the 400-700K range. Unless those got sold all over Scandinavia?

Two new additions to my GA forgotten keys collection :)

Very happy to have added both

allstar32011.jpg

The scanner makes the Tec 38 look like it has blotches in a couple of spots, it doesn't

tec382011.jpg

allstar32011.jpg

The scanner makes the Tec 38 look like it has blotches in a couple of spots, it doesn't

tec382011.jpg

Two very nice books Ciorac...Congrats.

I had 12 books arrive today in Hong Kong. I posted a scan of this in the FF 1 club when I wired the funds but now I have the book in hand so I am posting it here in the mail day thread. Very happy to have it in hand and I think it looks great.

FantasticFour01CGC8OW-W.jpg

There were some other nice books, like a hulk 3, but this book is so nice that I think it stands alone out of all the mail I got today.

This came in last week and I forgot to post it. Hopefully have a couple GA books in this coming week, including my CSS 22. :banana:

f7d405fc.jpg

Stunner, what is the grade?

Hardest Marvel key to find in high grade and pretty much the hardest Marvel Comic to find in high grade. She looks like a beauty

I had 12 books arrive today in Hong Kong. I posted a scan of this in the FF 1 club when I wired the funds but now I have the book in hand so I am posting it here in the mail day thread. Very happy to have it in hand and I think it looks great.

There were some other nice books, like a hulk 3, but this book is so nice that I think it stands alone out of all the mail I got today.

:applause: super nice

allstar32011.jpg

tec382011.jpg

fantastic (thumbs u

Holy crapoly!! That's reaking nice!! Your VF run of SA keys is incredible David!