• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

[font:Book Antiqua]Batman # 251 Signed by Neal Adams & Denny O'neil

Thanks to Darrel (svndst1030) for this one...[/font]

:cloud9:

:whee:

Batman251-F.jpg

The CEO of the Chespirito international children's fund,The Vice-Chairman of Parents Against Parental Inefficiency (PAPI), the Co-Founder of "the 99% deserves more," and the owner of "I don't mind being plan C" matchmaking site for overweight people, ALL Approve on the absolute awesomeness of this here book (thumbs u

FYI, I think the book may have been switched out. This copy is certainly no 9.2 in my opinion.

Should be easy enough to compare with the scans from Heritage.

The scan was coveniently taken down as soon as I made my order and before I even got the book. I've emailed them about this 2 weeks ago and this was all they would say about it.

Thank you for your response. Once the item is received, you will be invoiced for the item, you will also receive a copy of the invoice. Once the item is received, we verify it is the same item that is shown on our website.

Thanks,

Marvin R

Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:52 AM

To: Heritage Auctions - Webmaster

Subject: Re: Your Question (Thread:297649)

The sale is still pending.  The order # and Product # was provided in my last email.  I understand it may still fall through if the seller does not do his part.  If it does go through as anticipated, do you think I can get a copy of that scan for my records and also that its the same, exact item advertised?  Thx, Brian.

It's not so much the money, it's just that this was a pedigree'd book and it can never be replaced. I'm just surprised they never bothered to even casually look it over the before they sent it to me. So much for "verifying that it's the same item" that that was on the site.

FYI, I think the book may have been switched out. This copy is certainly no 9.2 in my opinion.

The scan was coveniently taken down as soon as I made my order and before I even got the book. I've emailed them about this 2 weeks ago and this was all they would say about it.

Thank you for your response. Once the item is received, you will be invoiced for the item, you will also receive a copy of the invoice. Once the item is received, we verify it is the same item that is shown on our website.

Thanks,

Marvin R

The sale is still pending.  The order # and Product # was provided in my last email.  I understand it may still fall through if the seller does not do his part.  If it does go through as anticipated, do you think I can get a copy of that scan for my records and also that its the same, exact item advertised?  Thx, Brian.

It's not so much the money, it's just that this was a pedigree'd book and it can never be replaced. I'm just surprised they never bothered to even casually look it over the before they sent it to me. So much for "verifying that it's the same item" that that was on the site.

Try contacting Steve Borock with Heritage Auctions. Maybe that will help. (shrug)

Thanks,

Marvin R

Do they usually take scans down? I tseems like they keep them up for ever for books I look at. That seems odd to me.

[font:Book Antiqua]Batman # 251 Signed by Neal Adams & Denny O'neil

Thanks to Darrel (svndst1030) for this one...[/font]

:cloud9:

:whee:

Batman251-F.jpg

The CEO of the Chespirito international children's fund,The Vice-Chairman of Parents Against Parental Inefficiency (PAPI), the Co-Founder of "the 99% deserves more," and the owner of "I don't mind being plan C" matchmaking site for overweight people, ALL Approve on the absolute awesomeness of this here book (thumbs u

[font:Book Antiqua]Thank you guys...

I have to say that never read the story before,

so I search the Internet and found the whole book.

Some awesome splash pages like this one.

This is the Link, enjoy:[/font]

"The Joker 5 way revenge!" Story

jokers_5_way_revenge_21.jpg

:facepalm:lol