• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Batman #162 CGC 9.2 Rocky Mountain

Batman162.jpg

Batman #168 CGC 9.0

Batman168.jpg

Batman #205 CGC 9.4

Batman205.jpg

Batman #206 CGC 9.6

Batman206.jpg

Batman #220 CGC 9.4

Batman220.jpg

Batman #252 CGC 9.6

Batman252.jpg

Batman #262 CGC 9.6

Batman262.jpg

I'm really excited about these two books - my admin is about to walk off the job! lol

Thanks goes out to Doug (dscott) for these 2 - I traded him 11 issues b/w 200-300 and I got these in return!!!

X-Men48CGC90W.jpg

very pleased to own this one!

X-Men50CGC96OWW.jpg

I'm curious to find out where you guys are picking up all of these foreign books. Ebay outside the USA?
:popcorn:
Sometimes. A lot of the time it involves contacting sellers on foreign auction sites (other than ebay), developing a relationship with them (sometimes they don't like to ship internationally) and in some cases greasing a palm here and there to get them to search out specific books. It's fairly time consuming and often times you can end up searching for a book for months or even years.

Look.. I know this isn't very exciting. But I found it interesting, given it's an "Australian" re-print issue... I'm estimating 1982. No freaking idea how to stick it in collectorz.com software. hahahaha.

SGH6p.jpg

Edited by dntfeedthemnkys

Look.. I know this isn't very exciting. But I found it interesting, given it's an "Australian" re-print issue... I'm estimating 1982. No freaking idea how to stick it in collectorz.com software. hahahaha.

8uiRe.jpg?1

KG Murray did a lot of DC stuff that was distributed in Australia and the UK. Very cool.