• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Tough book to find ... Part of the Marvel Silver Age First Issue registry set.

1 in 9.6, 1 in 9.4 ( 14 books graded in total )

135396.jpg

Tough to find in ANY grade! :o

Nice pick up Peter :applause:

Thanks Brian. I'll be in Portugal in 2 weeks so I hope to take care of that thing we talked about (thumbs u

Tough book to find ... Part of the Marvel Silver Age First Issue registry set.

1 in 9.6, 1 in 9.4 ( 14 books graded in total )

135396.jpg

Tough to find in ANY grade! :o

(worship)

Thanks fellows.

For as many as these there are, you don't find 9.8's that often. I was glad to find one! Side note, does anyone use anything to polish the cases? The scuff marks show up on this with the scanner much more than it appears-- of course the all black cover does not help.

Solar100001_zps24bbf651.jpg

The first comic book i ever purchased with my own money, i seen it on ebay and had to have it. I didnt even notice the Pedigree till i opened the package.

US1_zps400b92ce.jpg

Edited by tinynascarfan

Superman #178 in original mailer...

get-attachment-2aspx.jpeg

Ahh, nostalgia. I knew I had one of these left, as well. From 1988. Anyone know what it is? (I covered the address because my parents still live there.) 375BC394-7CFF-4C83-BF7A-FEFC4A36E795-11170-0000084D8E38DCAA.jpg

Edited by Paper Airplane

For as many as these there are, you don't find 9.8's that often. I was glad to find one! Side note, does anyone use anything to polish the cases? The scuff marks show up on this with the scanner much more than it appears-- of course the all black cover does not help.

Solar100001_zps24bbf651.jpg

:applause: Amazing pick up! Let me know if you get those scuffs buffed out. There are a few cases I'd like to try myself.