• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Not comic books I know, and probably more relevant for a non-sports card blog, but collecting all 9 of the Doctor Strange related cards in the "Superhero Squad Trading Card Game" is next to impossible... so I thought I'd share.

These are actual cards based on online video game versions and very few people have even heard that the game has been released in "physical" form, let alone have been collecting them.

A big thank you to a young man named Scott Johnson for helping me gather the last few of these I needed. Getting two of these cards from him was the first sale he ever made online! (Don't worry, I sent the kid a bunch of extra stuff for helping me out!)

strange_shs_rpg.jpg

:applause:

These all arrived this week:

From Gaz in the UK (and a little extra he threw in, a Witchblade VS The Darkness 1/2! :cloud9: ). I now have a FULL set of X-Treme X-Men, 1-46, with #1 being expedited down to Philly for a SS with Salvador Larroca (through the services of another boardy :) )

may25-1_zps9631ade7.jpg

From AmazingComics in the US (and a little extra he threw in, the Heroes for Hope edition of X-Men :D ). I have one of my "do want!" comics with this with Kitty's joining the X-Men in issue 139. I have always loved that cover :D

may25-2_zpsfff1913a.jpg