• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Ok here we go,

DSC00286.jpg

freaking awesome!!!

Bro these pictures do not do Mikes work justice at all, He is so incredibly detailed its not even FUNNY.

I agree! I think you should sell it to me so i can really appreciate the detail! :baiting:

Maybe, Maybe :baiting:

Looks sharp, but you may want to look close at the top staple to make sure it didn't suffer from Shaken Comic Syndrome :eek:

And I do hope I'm wrong ;):wishluck:

Shaken Comic Syndrome?! (shrug) Please tell me this is :jokealert: and not something new I don't know about?!

All 3 of those are gorgeous. Great additions to any collection!

Thanks man!! The DD is my grail and I love it! :cloud9:

:gossip: And I love the other two as well. My wallet and wife don't though! lol

And I love the other two as well. My wallet and wife don't though! lol

I can definitely relate! Opening the front door to find a TALL pile of packages on the porch, or seeing the UPS and Fedex trucks pulling up to the house at the same time can earn me some hilarious WTF stares from my wife.

I tell her that if it wasn't for her, I'd already have my very own episode of Hoarders - Buried Alive goin on.

I can definitely relate! Opening the front door to find a TALL pile of packages on the porch, or seeing the UPS and Fedex trucks pulling up to the house at the same time can earn me some hilarious WTF stares from my wife.

I tell her that if it wasn't for her, I'd already have my very own episode of Hoarders - Buried Alive goin on.

:gossip: I get them delivered to my office! lol

I have some boxes from comiclink showing up tomorrow. 1st time my wife doesn't know packages are arriving...I'm very scared :fear:

Are you actually afraid of your wife?

you must not be married! lol

+ 1,000,000!

When the Australia Post van pulls up outside the door, I try to calculate how quickly I can unpack the box and hide the contents!

Looks sharp, but you may want to look close at the top staple to make sure it didn't suffer from Shaken Comic Syndrome :eek:

Shaken Comic Syndrome?! (shrug) Please tell me this is :jokealert: and not something new I don't know about?!

Unfortunately it's not a joke :( Sometimes in transit or with rough handling, a book can shift to the right while the cover

stays in place. When this happens the staple can and usually pops away from the cover and detaches at one or both.

I only bring it up because it looks like there are exposed inner pages showing at the top and right edge of the book.

I hope this isn't the case :foryou: I have an X-Men #150 9.4 popped at the top staple. As far as I'm concerned the

slab and book are fodder, and I wouldn't offer it in the PIF thread :sick:

SCS can also cause other damage like causing a blunted corner.

One of many SCS discussions

Edited by MR-SigS

Unfortunately it's not a joke :( Sometimes in transit or with rough handling, a book can shift to the right while the cover

stays in place. When this happens the staple can and usually pops away from the cover and detaches at one or both.

I only bring it up because it looks like there are exposed inner pages showing at the top and right edge of the book.

I hope this isn't the case :foryou: I have an X-Men #150 9.4 popped at the top staple. As far as I'm concerned the

slab and book are fodder, and I wouldn't offer it in the PIF thread :sick:

SCS can also cause other damage like causing a blunted corner.

One of many SCS discussions

Yikes. :eek: I dunno. Either way, the corners are sharp, no tics or tears. Bright colors. I'm :cloud9: either way. And it's never coming out of the slab and it's a 9.8 so all's well!

Are you actually afraid of your wife?

you must not be married! lol

+ 1,000,000!

When the Australia Post van pulls up outside the door, I try to calculate how quickly I can unpack the box and hide the contents!

Again, I get them shipped to my office. And if my wife is home before me when I get home, I don't take them out of my car! lol

Otherwise you get the "Another book?!?!" :pullhair: