• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Kinda sorta went crazy. Only one I bought CGC'd was the AF 15. The Herb Trimpe Recreation isn't inked and is only 8x11 on an artboard, but I mean, dude, It's FREAKING awesome.

In regards to the AA 10-- it's a crime that it isn't a 9.8.

DON'T. TELL. THE. WIFE.

9560862312_cc4b184ba2.jpg

9567770550_6d414e5678.jpg

9567771042_86068aa7ac.jpg

9567771326_ab5b888489.jpg

9567771502_4b016ef34a.jpg

9567770466_19da6aaa5c.jpg

9567809832_597dcee625.jpg

I've been trying to find decent raw copies of Detective Comics #'s 502 & 504 forever. I saw this recently on Metro and bought it. Once I get #502, I'll have every Detective Comic from #485-Current.

IMAG0486_zps4abbe012.jpg

I bought the first 3 issues of Manhattan Projects, but then sold them. Wasn't working, so I didn't have a pull for a few months. One of my favorite titles. Bought these at my LCS.

IMAG0488_zps03a27d56.jpg

I've been meaning to check out Saga and Peter Panzerfaust, so these Image First were perfect, plus MP #1 Image First to tide me over until I get a MP #1 1st print.

IMAG0491_zpscab3b838.jpg

CaptainBritain2NMwithboomerang_zpsf28f72ce.jpg

CaptainBritain2boomerang_zpsc2b2c602.jpg

CaptainBritain3NM_zpsfd94cbb8.jpg

CaptainBritain6cNM_zpsf731c855.jpg

Nice! I've always wanted those books, but they are nearly impossible to find in the US. I have never actually seen one in person!

I've got the run bound in 2 volumes, and I'm selling them. Just thought I'd mention it. Drop me a pm if you're interested.

Love it when the mailman brings goodies....

Working on some High Grade Guardians appearances ....

1zot002_zps8831567d.jpg

(Thanks to Dr.Balls for the WMD #6.)

And a little doodle from Chris Ware for sending him a copy of Floyd Farland....

1zot001_zps190dda61.jpg

It's friggin awesome!!!!!

This book arrived at my office today! :whee:

I borrowed the sellers pics for now until I get it home and take some better ones myself this weekend.

I own maybe only 4-5 Sig Series books total and normally don't chase after them, but this one really spoke to me when I saw it so I had to scoop it up when a fellow boardie felt that it was time to let it go. I was born in 1984 and grew up with the craziness that was Turtlemania in late 80's into the mid 90's and had the action figures, video games, themed birthday parties, bedroom set, Halloween costumes, etc. These turtles have a very special place in my nerdy heart.

I'm holding out hope that the new TM(M as in mutant Mr. Bay... not aliens)NT movie will be awesome, but I'm not really a fan of very many Michael Bay films. We'll see.

TMNT+2+CGC+9.8.jpg

TMNT+2+CGC+9.8+CoA.jpg

This book arrived at my office today! :whee:

I borrowed the sellers pics for now until I get it home and take some better ones myself this weekend.

I own maybe only 4-5 Sig Series books total and normally don't chase after them, but this one really spoke to me when I saw it so I had to scoop it up when a fellow boardie felt that it was time to let it go. I was born in 1984 and grew up with the craziness that was Turtlemania in late 80's into the mid 90's and had the action figures, video games, themed birthday parties, bedroom set, Halloween costumes, etc. These turtles have a very special place in my nerdy heart.

I'm holding out hope that the new TM(M as in mutant Mr. Bay... not aliens)NT movie will be awesome, but I'm not really a fan of very many Michael Bay films. We'll see.

TMNT+2+CGC+9.8.jpg

TMNT+2+CGC+9.8+CoA.jpg

WOW :applause: