• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Thanks funnybooks1969, monstro, solarcadet and HarveySwick - loving this book to pieces. Hopefully not literally.

It looks great up on the wall. :cloud9:

Not quite sure I understood what BlowUpTheMoon meant. But I related to the (worship) emoticon. :P

I will see about editing my posts so Dan can add this beauty as HIS copy to the ASM #129 Society... (thumbs u

I couldn't wait... :sorry: Thanks brother. I love this book.

A weird little hybrid i picked up. When Marvel and DC licensed rights to foreign countries, there was no American control in editing and processing. They interchanged stories with mismatching covers and crossed properties of Marvel, DC, etc. They did a Batman #237 and replaced Robin with Spiderman and included Superman on the cover of Amazing Spider-man

Crazy kids lol

20130925_192957_zps4b50a3d9.jpg

Woh, you changed your avatar! :o I liked your old one! :sorry:

Hey, that's Albert the Magic Pudding. You can't diss the magic pudding.

No diss to Albert the Magic Pudding. Just liked the old one... it kind of always made me :D a little bit when I saw it! (thumbs u

A weird little hybrid i picked up. When Marvel and DC licensed rights to foreign countries, there was no American control in editing and processing. They interchanged stories with mismatching covers and crossed properties of Marvel, DC, etc. They did a Batman #237 and replaced Robin with Spiderman and included Superman on the cover of Amazing Spider-man

Crazy kids lol

Young Jedi Banner becomes Darth Hulk hm

With Longshot and Scarlet Witch running things, skies the limit!

Good point Disney does own Marvel and Lucas so an unexpected crossovers could eventually happen.

I can't lie, if I saw that on the shelves , I'd HAVE to buy it!

Some pretty cool variant cover possibilities there!

the Marvel/Star Wars possibilities are pretty much endless...

yeah i will pick up anything that is out of the ordinary or unusual...

i thought it was fake when i first saw it....

but just like the Man of Steel #1 embossed cover that has been denounced...

the Hulk Star Wars is real.....

here is the link:

http://www.comics.org/series/41224/covers/

Crazy kids lol

Too cool for Skool!!!

Crazy kids lol

Too cool for Skool!!!

"When we last met i was the learner, now i am the Master...."

Hulk smashes Vader like Loki...Hulk wins :sumo:

Crazy kids lol

Too cool for Skool!!!

Indonesian Edition:

EmpireStrikesBack01_zpsc914a3b5.jpg

Crazy kids lol

Too cool for Skool!!!

Indonesian Edition:

EmpireStrikesBack01_zpsc914a3b5.jpg

:banana: that is awesome!!!! never seen that!