• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Beautiful! I had a chance at an Action 1 page a while back, but I passed. Nice pickup! Love those pages.

Fun to own this good for you.

Thank you!

I wasn't sure you guys would appreciate a single page from an issue. It is the pride of my collection so far. Plan of having it framed with the back side of the CGC as the feature.

Just took advantage of the DTACollectibles 30% off October sale. It was my first time with these folks and I was pretty happy. I snagged a Fine and 2 Very Fines and will definitely NOT be sending them back. I was in a hurry and snapped them all in the bag..... so lower left ripplinhg is the from the Bag. The Devil-Dog Dugan is one of my favorite Severin covers, while the other two have Maneely cover and Kida cover. The scans of their VG's look good also....which is often as good as Atlas gets...... I felt very fortunate to get these at all.... much less at discount. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

101_2439.jpg

101_2437.jpg

101_2438.jpg