• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Picked up a Special Marvel Edition 1 and 2 from Greggy.

Greggy reads Marvel?

Nope greggy sells Marvels to buy DC's which I'm assuming he reads, unless the other post here was correct. I know he can read graemlin for sure and thats more than I can say.

Not a high grade issue but I had to get this book for the characters on the cover.

I remember watching the "Wacky" guys on Saturday morning as a kid!

Ahhh memories...

954200-WackyRaces%231.jpg

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's been years I have been trying to figure out the name of this cartoon. Remember, I grew up in France and the title translation was nowhere near the english title. I had been trying to describe the show to my wife to no avail. Thanks for the flashbacks.

Greggy reads Marvel?

Nope greggy sells Marvels to buy DC's which I'm assuming he reads, unless the other post here was correct. I know he can read graemlin for sure and thats more than I can say.

I think Greggy sells Marvels to buy DC's to have someone read them to him. I am not convienced Greggy can actually read. devil.gif

Greggy reads Marvel?

I think Greggy sells Marvels to buy DC's to have someone read them to him. I am not convienced Greggy can actually read. devil.gif

Never underestimate the gregster - behind those graemlins there lurks a very sharp mind who can snag deals whilst everyone else is off their guard...

SC58.jpg

The colors on this copy are so bright I need to wear sunscreen. headbang.gif

893whatthe.gif Gorgeous book, Andy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

That canary yellow really shows through on the scan. That has to be gorgeous in person. eBay purchase or do I need to quit my job so I can follow you around to comic book stores in the area all day? insane.gif

That canary yellow really shows through on the scan. That has to be gorgeous in person. eBay purchase or do I need to quit my job so I can follow you around to comic book stores in the area all day? insane.gif

27_laughing.gif Nope, I got it on eBay. The same seller had a 57 up (VERY tough EA black cover) a few months ago that I missed bidding on. That was not going to happen again. Here is the link. The book has a light sub-crease, which is why I didn't pay $100+ for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

27_laughing.gif Nope, I got it on eBay. The same seller had a 57 up (VERY tough EA black cover) a few months ago that I missed bidding on. That was not going to happen again. Here is the link. The book has a light sub-crease, which is why I didn't pay $100+ for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

Dealer bookmarked. devil.gif

Very nice book! Congrats. 893applaud-thumb.gif Always wanted to read the Enemy Ace comics, but haven't yet.

It's going back. I just noticed that the top staple is almost detached. So many DCs have this problem. When the book was originally stapled it separated from the back cover. So, the only thing holding the staple to the cover is the section where the front cover goes under the staple. 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif I was really happy with this book, but I am not going to risk the staple popping on me. DAMMMIT!!!

If anyone wants it, they can have it at cost. Just PM me before it goes out on Monday for a refund. I really fugging hate it when this stuff happens.

Not a high grade issue but I had to get this book for the characters on the cover.

I remember watching the "Wacky" guys on Saturday morning as a kid!

Ahhh memories...

954200-WackyRaces%231.jpg

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's been years I have been trying to figure out the name of this cartoon. Remember, I grew up in France and the title translation was nowhere near the english title. I had been trying to describe the show to my wife to no avail. Thanks for the flashbacks.

Was there ever a series that was mostly about monsters driving around in customized hot rods? I got an email about same a few months ago and wasn't sure. There is an issue of Teenage Hotrodders with a guy in a werewolf mask, but that's the extent of my knowledge.