• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

It was such a crisp and clean looking copy I couldn't pass on it. Also the fact that there are so few in high grade made this an easy choice for me. Great Kirby cover doesn't hurt either. Funny how so many of these Thor's from that era are so plentiful yet other are not.

Hey Hook, have any Thor's you want to sell or trade with me?

I don't think so.....all I have are Greenies at the moment. Actually....I have one....hold on.....

I posted a copy of Thor 118 in the Marketplace........take a look.....it's probably way below the grade you're looking for.....but it's a really nice middle grade reading copy.

Red

Edited by Red Hook

Hey Aces, sweet FF book. Congrats!

And rube, nice Flash issues. I like the B&B cover, too. I'm a big GL fan, and I've thought, once I finish my GL run, about looking into collecting all GL appearances outside his own title and the JLA (which I'm also working on a full run of).