• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I finally completed my Wrightson run of Swamp Thing 1-10 in NM 9.4 or higher.. Picked up a CGC #2 for $60 with postage...tough to find at a reasonable price. I attached the scan, but I don't know how to put it in the post.

V/R,

Mike

1859741-52632969_tp.jpg.94768f161fd9b7a7863791b34278a6d7.jpg

Yes, a full run of TTA's and Strange Tales in 9.4 or better. If you look in the registry you can see my sets. Wish I could provide a link, but I'm not link savy.

http://www.collectors-society.com/PublicUserHome.aspx?PeopleID=15384

That's certainly a very impressive collection you have there 893whatthe.gifhail.gif

Angelo

thanks fox.

i thought it did too, which i why i got it.

i got sick of seeing marvel chipping and cream pages.

and to be honest, any higher grade than that and i would need a second mortgage wink.gif

this just came in, thanks to Jeffro. (a few others including an unexpect GL as well, but this is my fave cover)

showcase.jpg

I love this cover because you've got all these scared kids and even the Stranger looks a bit concerned by events but then there's that boy on the left with the blue sweater. He's got this hipster look to him with his fingers gunned out like that. I can almost hear him saying "Tsch Tsch! How you doin?"

He really just doesn't fit into the cover and makes me laugh whenever I look at it!

this just came in, thanks to Jeffro. (a few others including an unexpect GL as well, but this is my fave cover)

showcase.jpg

I love this cover because you've got all these scared kids and even the Stranger looks a bit concerned by events but then there's that boy on the left with the blue sweater. He's got this hipster look to him with his fingers gunned out like that. I can almost hear him saying "Tsch Tsch! How you doin?"

He really just doesn't fit into the cover and makes me laugh whenever I look at it!

Nice copy!

And I know what you mean with that kid goofing around. Two theories:

1. Supposedly Adams liked to draw his kids into the covers, maybe this is one of them?

2. This could have been done to make the cover more "Kid friendly" to potential buyers.

Just my two cents. tongue.gif