• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,236 posts in this topic

I forget if I've put these up yet...

It's really interesting to see the different versions, right? It's not just me?

Those are fantastic, I have always wanted to see that, see the influence of the inkers

keep em coming (start your own thread in art if you have not already done so)

(worship)

If you weren't so blinded by Dazzler headlights you might have seen it :shy:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6226051

I forget if I've put these up yet...It's really interesting to see the different versions, right? It's not just me?

SO....FREAKING...AWESOME!! I think I like Joe Rubnistein's the best. The hair is inked very well, but the added touches on the Isherwood are awesome.

Sienkiewicz is a doosh...that is all...

I forget if I've put these up yet...It's really interesting to see the different versions, right? It's not just me?

SO....FREAKING...AWESOME!! I think I like Joe Rubnistein's the best. The hair is inked very well, but the added touches on the Isherwood are awesome.

:whatthe:

I guess you missed this thread a while back... Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!

u5xsk.jpg

I guess you missed this thread a while back... Thanks for NOTHING Bill Sienkiewicz!

No way I missed that, I think about it frequently...total move. But what're you gonna do, I still love the guy. :)

No way I missed that, I think about it frequently...total move. But what're you gonna do, I still love the guy. :)

I actually think it's pretty freaking hillarious...that and the "Patience is a Virtue" sketch, but still a total move. Especially to your fans.

I actually think it's pretty freaking hillarious...that and the "Patience is a Virtue" sketch, but still a total move. Especially to your fans.

Dude, the best thing about the Patience one is that he misspelled virtue!! lol "PATIENCE IS A VIRUE." :roflmao:

Well, in order to hit the goal I set for the year, I thought it best to go in without any outstanding obligations. So, I paid off the balance on two books I had on time payments from last year. Enjoy!

IMG_1618.jpg

Now, if one of the books on my list shows up, I can focus solely on it!

A while back, a fellow Boardie was kind enough to score these Bernie Wrightson pencils for me: :luhv:

w1cb.jpg

Of course they're awesome 'cuz they're Bernie Wrightson...and I thought it'd be fun to see how different inkers handle them. So, I uploaded a high res scan to Google Drive, and I've been farming it out. The first one to take a crack at it was Bill Sienkiewicz: :cloud9:

tqwm.jpg

then Joe Rubnistein gave it a shot: :whee:

wrightsonrubinsteininks.jpg

and today, I got this fantastic version from Geof Isherwood in the mail: :banana:

95p8.jpg

:cool: Amazing, great to see the different inking styles. And noticed that Bill Sienkiewicz left Wrightsons name off the finished piece (shrug) . Thanks for sharing this Speedy-D :applause:

Well, in order to hit the goal I set for the year, I thought it best to go in without any outstanding obligations. So, I paid off the balance on two books I had on time payments from last year. Enjoy!

IMG_1618.jpg

Now, if one of the books on my list shows up, I can focus solely on it!

Where these two from Bedrock?

A while back, a fellow Boardie was kind enough to score these Bernie Wrightson pencils for me: :luhv:

Of course they're awesome 'cuz they're Bernie Wrightson...and I thought it'd be fun to see how different inkers handle them. So, I uploaded a high res scan to Google Drive, and I've been farming it out. The first one to take a crack at it was Bill Sienkiewicz: :cloud9:

tqwm.jpg

:cool: Amazing, great to see the different inking styles. And noticed that Bill Sienkiewicz left Wrightsons name off the finished piece (shrug) . Thanks for sharing this Speedy-D :applause:

Bill only signed his own name so I could get Bernie to sign it too. It's really signed "________________ + Bill Sienkiewicz 2012."