• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Here's mine... My first book!!!:)

9000DBD4-9069-4A33-91C2-1E1A6B97798C_zpsuqndnyvr.jpg

I like the style. I think Ramos' work looks better in sketch. It has a fresh, dynamic quality that doesn't always show in the printed product.

That said, what are the two lumps beneath Spider-Man's right hand?

I'm at the Dallas Comic Show as a seller this weekend with Robert (tigerscomics). When it was slow this afternoon I went digging in some dollar boxes. I found both a Thor #411 and 412 (1st brief and 1st full New Warriors). Both nice books. Nothing special though right? Well, I thought there was something funny about the #411. It seemed like it was too thick. hm

So what did I find when I opened it up? Two complete Thor #411 issues! The first complete issue is on the outside with the second complete issue on the inside of that one. But only one cover. :cloud9:

I'm at the Dallas Comic Show as a seller this weekend with Robert (tigerscomics). When it was slow this afternoon I went digging in some dollar boxes. I found both a Thor #411 and 412 (1st brief and 1st full New Warriors). Both nice books. Nothing special though right? Well, I thought there was something funny about the #411. It seemed like it was too thick. hm

So what did I find when I opened it up? Two complete Thor #411 issues! The first complete issue is on the outside with the second complete issue on the inside of that one. But only one cover. :cloud9:

:o

I've only found one book ever with multiple pages inside. Thank goodness it was a Dave Stevens book (Vanguard Illustrated #2).

:applause:

Now that's cool

Oh, and I also picked up a very sweet copy of Batman Adventures #12 this morning for $135.00. I think it's a definite 9.6/9.8 candidate (especially with a press). :banana:

:applause:

I know just the grading company you can send it into and come back after lunch to pick it up.

(: