• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,197 posts in this topic

Very true. Now i am kicking myself for missing the 9.4 #1 that ended in the Heritage auction for under $400 :tonofbricks:
SCS sucked on that book, fool. Open your damn eyes! :whatev:

Very true. Now i am kicking myself for missing the 9.4 #1 that ended in the Heritage auction for under $400 :tonofbricks:
:applause:
It's a POS like your grossly overgraded 207 with the thumb indent. lol

lol GA or who told you about that?? Im the one that pointed it out to them and look at my want list smart azz

lol GA or who told you about that?? Im the one that pointed it out to them and look at my want list smart azz
Should have returned it instead of putting it in your registry, fool. :whatev:

Should have returned it instead of putting it in your registry, fool. :whatev:
:sorry:

Hey, don't blame me, I never mentioned it! And BTW, I was more appalled by the giant piece out of the right edge! :baiting:

Hey, don't blame me, I never mentioned it! And BTW, I was more appalled by the giant piece out of the right edge! :baiting:

:signfunny:

:foryou:

:luhv:

:blush:

Alright, alright, don't get me caught up in some stoopid graemlinpalooza :makepoint:

:blush:

Alright, alright, don't get me caught up in some stoopid graemlinpalooza :makepoint:

:insane:

Hey fool, you told me about it when I asked awhile back, dork. Sunburn burning a hole in your brain?