• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All-Star Western #80, House of Mystery #176 & 180, & ACG 10-12 cent horror/mystery

48 posts in this topic

We recently picked up a nice OO collection out of Denver, with a smattering of very nice late 10 and early 12 cent ACGs. I'll offer those up here, and will maybe add other books as well (nice SA DCs from most main titles).

:takeit: either in the main thread or via PM is fine, and timestamp determines the winner. I will post any buys, and name winners, in the thread ASAP upon a sale. I am happy to take offers, particularly for combo packages, but if someone throws the sign while we are still negotiating then they get the book.

Paypal, checks, and MO are acceptable for payment. International buyers must use Paypal.

Shipping is at cost to your location, as inexpensive as I can make it while being effective. International buyers are welcome to purchase, and must pay for trackable shipping to their location.

Returns are accepted on raw books. If I missed something then return shipping is on me, in all other instances it is on the buyer.

To start things off, All-Star Western #80 G -- asking $15 + shipping SOLD

General wear, everything is visible in the scans, but there is a lower spine split up to the lower staple. That staple is holding firm, as is the top, to both cover and centerfold.

All-StarWestern80.jpg

All-StarWestern80bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Found a couple of other books that may be of interest...

House of Mystery #176 5.0-5.5 -- SOLD (less than VG OSPG)

Solid copy, the upper right corner and spine show just about all the wear. Slight stacking roll at spine. 3rd mystery format.

HOM176.jpg

HOM176bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

We'll go alphabetical order on the ACGs:

Adventures into the Unknown #121 7.0-7.5-- asking $15 + shipping

Sharp and glossy copy. Minor edgewear with a tiny tear middle of the right edge, and a bump to the upper right corner that a press would help.

AdvUnknown121.jpg

AdvUnknown121bc.jpg

Adventures into the Unknown #124 5.0ish -- asking $9 + shipping SOLD

Looks good at first glance, but 1/2" split at lower spine, and a bit of edge and spine wear. Thin dust shadow to back cover.

AdvUnknown124.jpg

AdvUnknown124bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Adventures into the Unknown #125 4.5ish -- asking $6 + shipping

Another looker, but light spine, edge and corner wear bring it down a bit. The worst defect is a 1.5" tear at lower back cover. Super glossy and great paper.

AdvUnknown125.jpg

AdvUnknown125bc.jpg