• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Art available in comic Kickstarter

1 post in this topic

I just launched my first kickstarter for my comic book Astrobiology, and we've got some original art by established comics pros

The original art for this cover by Tyrell Cannon (he's done covers for Kick , Hit Girl, and more) is available to own, as well as original art for 7 pages of the comic (which you can see at the link), and original character illustrations. Any original art you purchase will also come with a bunch of other stuff, including print copies of the comic.

1764834b965a0e41cacfddc4535e74d1_origina

We've got an illustration by Sloane Leong (Prism Stalker, Image Comics).

8bb5adb58e6a8b6df7d627062f86adcc_origina

We've also got an illustration by Grim Wilkins (Mirenda, Prophet: Earth War, both Image) with his sketch lay outs from Prophet: Earth War on the reverse side.

c5e4d6f5ef858701137a8d0b5d123ae4_origina

Also, you can get the original illustration of the variant cover by Artyom Trakhanov (Undertow, Enforcer, Turncoat) as well. There's another piece of art by Matt Lesniewski available as well. 

Hope you like the comic...even if you don't spring for the more expensive original art we've got as rewards, any support is seriously appreciated.