• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Grading Contest Round 4

139 posts in this topic

#50 toro Grade submitted!!! Losers lounge here I come!!!

You say that every round and every round you kick someone's @ss. You remind me of those kids in high school who were super smart but after every test they would say "Oh God, I totally failed that". Of course they always aced it.... tongue.gif

I was almost oen of those types of kids. Exept for the fact that i actually failed foreheadslap.gif

My question is who submitted this 893censored-thumb.gif & why????? Surely it cost more to grade it then it's actually worth.....But I could be wrong...Hey guys what's the price of this book in the guide for the current grade it's in insane.gif27_laughing.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif Just curious..... popcorn.gif

Let's hold a side pool whether Beyonder a) gets his grade in on time, and b) cries about missing the deadline.
uh, Joe, he already sent in what he called a first impression. It's my understanding that that will count as his PICK once the time limit expires. You must have missed it. foreheadslap.gifhi.gif

I expect more from a TOTAL NEWBIE. I realize I'm just one of those annoying whipper snappers, but come on. sumo.gif

Still need Grades from the following: Grades Due Thursday July 7th at 8pm EST.

#8 bobpfef

#9 Brockley

#11 Burntboy

#12 casey1870

#16 DNAgent

#23 gaute

#27 jbud73

#31 Nefaria

#40 Redhook

#51 uclapeterg

#52 verygoodplus

#54 wasonff

#55 xsmanx

What time is that in the Uk anyone know? confused-smiley-013.gif

Exactly 1/2 hour from.... NOW!

Auch it's half past midnight. i might aswell stay up the extra half hour to see how off I was. 27_laughing.gif