• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

57lespaulgoldtop on ebay. Unlimited Stan Lee signed posters

66 posts in this topic

I wish ol Stan had had an intricate sig like Ferzetta-at least it would weed out 99% of forgers as too difficult!

Just now, James J Johnson said:

They are period baseballs, he didn't screw up with that, but he did have a process that involved shellac.

N-no!  IT CANT BE

Just now, Artboy99 said:

The signature forge isn't that bad as you say, the real problem is the quantity of items. He says Stan Lee signed 50+ posters for him at the 1993 con he attended. Yeah sure he did.

I did give props for the execution, but there are features in each and every one of his "Lee signatures" that are consistently uncharacteristic. Things I'd rather not go into to help him perfect his craft for his next round of forgeries, unless the authorities cut his enterprise short first.

4 minutes ago, kav said:

I'm just messin with ya.  I know all about the shellac and toss em in dryer technique

can you elaborate on this shellac +dryer method? I want to make 200 Babe Ruth signed items and list them all at once on Ebay. I will follow that up with 200 Shoeless Joe Jackson items which I will of course also list all at the same time.

Edited by Artboy99

2 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

can you elaborate on this shellac +dryer method? I want to make 200 Babe Ruth signed items and list them all at once on Ebay. I will follow that up with 200 Shoeless Joe Jackson items which I will of course also list all at the same time.

I'll PM you and also some shoes you can sell and say they are why he was shoeless-you have em.

6 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Ah-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! So you're the one that got away! That mysterious figure that escaped the FBI into the shadows! (thumbsu

:shy:

Just now, kav said:

I'll PM you and also some shoes you can sell and say they are why he was shoeless-you have em.

well, I picked Shoeless Joe as it is well known he didn't sign very many items.  I will prove them wrong!

10 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

well, I picked Shoeless Joe as it is well known he didn't sign very many items.  I will prove them wrong!

:roflmao:

eventually we will reach a point where there are so many stan lee sigs he could not have physically signed them, even if thats all he did 24 hours a day for 96 years.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

:roflmao:

I have many many items. My grandfather knew Joe personally and got many items signed. Newspapers, magazines, clothing, books, lanterns, belts, mirrors. Hundreds of them. Strangely not a single shoe in amongst all of this junk..err I mean collectibles.

Edited by Artboy99

Simply amazing how they spend $100 to get Stan to sign something but its always something worthless like marvel greatest comics.  What a weird coincidence.

3 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I have many many items. My grandfather knew Joe personally and got many items signed. Newspapers, magazines, clothing, books, lanterns, belts, mirrors. Hundreds of them. Strangely not a single shoe in amongst all of this junk..err I mean collectibles.

Oh gosh he signed my cell phones, CDs-all kinds of stuff!!

Just now, kav said:

Oh gosh he signed my cell phones, CDs-all kinds of stuff!!

well that just isn't possible. You need to keep it period acceptable. But since I do have so many of these wonderful collectibles in my storage facility I am thinking of setting up a website with a search /request engine so if you want a 1905 blow torch signed by Shoeless Joe we can check our massive inventory and see if we have it! Our very quick staff will contact you within minutes of going to the pawn store located across the street.

6 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

well that just isn't possible. You need to keep it period acceptable. But since I do have so many of these wonderful collectibles in my storage facility I am thinking of setting up a website with a search /request engine so if you want a 1905 blow torch signed by Shoeless Joe we can check our massive inventory and see if we have it! Our very quick staff will contact you within minutes of going to the pawn store located across the street.

Do you know where i can buy old magazines in bulk like the kind Joe might have signed?

Just now, Karl Liebl said:

National Geographic is good, No?

great!  I only er-collect the ones before 1951, though.