• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

57lespaulgoldtop on ebay. Unlimited Stan Lee signed posters

66 posts in this topic

I do have the er cleats he took off that earned his nick name my grandfather or something saw him sign them in anger and throw em in the trash at that game.

11 minutes ago, kav said:

I do have the er cleats he took off that earned his nick name my grandfather or something saw him sign them in anger and throw em in the trash at that game.

we have the trash can. Joe signed it. How cool is that history!

4 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

we have the trash can. Joe signed it. How cool is that history!

Yes i can verify i saw him angrily sign the trash can-you saw him sign the shoes right?  Provenance.

Er I mean our grandfathers did-

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Joe Jackson, is it? For all your brainstorming, you guys are still thinking small!

Think big! For God's sake! How about a triple signed bible?  :flipbait: :flipbait:  :flipbait:  :tink:

Jesus.jpg

:flipbait:

8 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

That would bring about $50 in a Coach's Corner auction. I think they had a Moses signed Wm. Harridge baseball that brought about $35.  Too bad Mastro's OOB. :sorry:

think QUANTITY!!!!

5 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

this bat is more legit than those 50 posters from 1993 that dude had signed

Image result for Forgery

That's not even the typical Florida-forgery halfway convincing at 100 yards quality! 

Taken individually, as bad as the Ford is in itself, it's the best forgery of the batch.

Edited by James J Johnson

8 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

this bat is more legit than those 50 posters from 1993 that dude had signed

Image result for Forgery

um they forgot to put that bat in the clothes dryer-

35 minutes ago, kav said:

um they forgot to put that bat in the clothes dryer-

The furnace would have been a better choice, they're that bad. This is like those cast signed posters where the forger runs them all off, one after the other, pausing just long enough to swap pens for a different color, except the that signed the bat didn't even do that! You don't have to be a handwriting analyst to tell that the same hand signed all of these in succession, it's all the same handwriting. Don't get me wrong, the forger here has a basic understanding of each of these signatures. He's not completely clueless. It's his visual perception, eye-hand coordination, and proportions that are askew.

And you ask yourself, "Why didn't he just throw it out? Destroy it? He blew it and probably knows it. Is he stupid to offer something that bad?" And the answer is that the medium cost him decent money. It's not a scrap of paper, or a worthless comic, or a magazine or old dollar or two dollar bill. The forgers getting ambitious, signing items of value often give themselves away because they're reluctant to flush something that cost them in the first place; even though they know they should. They get greedy and go for it, even though saying to themselves, "Oh good Christ! Just look at the "J" in Joe or the second "M" in Mantle. This is garbage and I should throw it out. But I spent $50 for the bat so I'll hope for the best". .

Edited by James J Johnson

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

The furnace would have been a better choice, they're that bad. This is like those cast signed posters where the forger runs them all off, one after the other, pausing just long enough to swap pens for a different color, except the that signed the bat didn't even do that! You don't have to be a handwriting analyst to tell that the same hand signed all of these in succession, it's all the same handwriting. Don't get me wrong, the forger here has a basic understanding of each of these signatures. He's not completely clueless. It's his visual perception, eye-hand coordination, and proportions that are askew.

And you ask yourself, "Why didn't he just throw it out? Destroy it? He blew it and probably knows it. Is he stupid to offer something that bad?" And the answer is that the medium cost him decent money. It's not a scrap of paper, or a worthless comic, or a magazine or old dollar or two dollar bill. The forgers getting ambitious, signing items of value often give themselves away because they're reluctant to flush something that cost them in the first place; even though they know they should. They get greedy and go for it, even though saying to themselves, "Oh good Christ! Just look at the "J" in Joe or the second "M" in Mantle. This is garbage and I should throw it out. But I spent $50 for the bat so I'll hope for the best". .

Yes all those 4 sports stars stood in line patiently to sign the bat, handing the pen to each other.  In the sports world, you dont stand in line to get sigs like with comics, no, they line up to sign your stuff.  Its such an honor-

15 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

The all time audacious king of the forgeries ,...

a Mother Teresa signed baseball 

Image result for mother teresa signature fake

Played a lot of ball, did she?