• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mixed Marvel books SA/BA, Daredevil, Italian editions (1st Mr. A, Fantastic Four, Sgt. Fury), The Amazing World of DC Comics
2 2

91 posts in this topic

Fantastici Quattro #20
VF OWW. Italian edition of… you know what! lol
The abrasion is due to the fact that the issues of that month came out with a gift: a soccer-related medal which 99% of the copies are obviously missing.
In similar fashion to the UK Daredevils #1 which came with a Daredevil pinback button, but here the medal was unrelated to Marvel content. Copies with the medal go for 1-2000 Euros!
I also like the light yellow cover better than the original.
$20

BrU7euX.jpg

Okay, wrapping up this sale as I will not have time to continue until December.

:news:
As a last offer: shipping discount standing, buy 5 or more additional books and get a 20% off the total.
In that case, the discounted total will be used to calculate final shipping.
Plus: if you have already bought something, you can take a 10% off any italian edition you might like to add.

Edited by vaillant

Thread is now CLOSED.

Thanks much to everyone which has bought and commented. :)
The Miller Daredevils have already been paid and mailed. I just sent the other invoices
Special thanks to @Spiderturtle which paid immediately: his books will be mailed in the next few days.
Again, thanks much to all the participants!